Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My Pride & Joy



















Without a doubt, Sean is the greatest accomplishment of my lifetime to date.

Nothing can compare to the absolute joy this little boy brings to my life.

Whatever his passions are in life, I hope to fuel those and see them thrive.

I hope my brother and sister fuel his mind and imagination with their creative, abstract energies.

I hope my wife instills in him the great caring and compassion she has for others. He has definitely received her beauty and those eyes.

I feel a deep-seated need to protect him from harm. I worry about protecting him so much that he becomes sheltered, and lives a life not of his choosing.

I can't wait to spend the years watching him grow into a young boy and then a man.

Until then, I will enjoy the moments I can and grab all the "Smooches" that I can.

1 comment:

Jen said...

He is pretty damn fantastic, huh?

So sweet. You're boy, and you. And I'll be sure to yell at you if I think you're sheltering the boy. not that it'd do me any good, but I'd do it. Love all of ya!!!!!!!!!!!