Monday, September 26, 2005

The Sickness & Children vs. Age

I am sick again, and spent the weekend being sick, which must be like the 10th time this year.

I never used to get sick (Maybe once a year tops!).

So, is my sickness induced by the fact that I have a child in a daycare with lots of other children. Sean is not sick as often as I am, but he could still be bringing the bug home.

Or, is it due to the fact that I am getting older.

Whatever it is, I am soooo ready to be done with this bulls*&%.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Bubby......Are you eating enough veggies?? I am so serious about that. You know I was super picky, i never ate veggies, and now I eat them ALOT, I also take a multi-vitamin every morning, and I haven't been sick for a long time. So look at that. And I'm sorry you don't feel good, and I love you.

Domus said...

I eat lots of veggies... NO multi-vit though...