Friday, May 27, 2011

And now for something completely different...

My wife & I recently painted our 3 season porch and put in new carpet.  Hopefully, we will be listing our house soon in hopes of moving.

I found this beauty as I was cleaning out my armoire I store my gaming stuff in.  My friend brought this to me about 6-7 years ago after finding it looking for books for his kid.

I have the unique distinction of looking just like the pirate in the middle with the big red beard and roundish glasses.

Comparison pic below for those who don't know what I look like.








My son Sean & I had so much fun this day playing out in the snow.

This book is always good for a laugh from me when I find it and I won't ever let it get away from me.

Have a great holiday weekend all!

Don't forget the Rule of the Day Challenge is on until Monday! 

Cheers!
Domus

No comments: